Updated on May, 5 2021
- Editor and publication Director
The website accessible via the address https://www.6sense.world (hereinafter referred to as the « Website ») is operated by 6TH SENSE:
- Registration: RCS BREST under the number 884 823 188;
- Share Capital : € 8 000;
- Head Office: Zone Artisanale de Mespaol, 1 rue des ateliers 29290 Saint-Renan, FRANCE;
- Intra-community VAT: FR71884823188;
- Tel : 06.98.10.94.34 ;
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Thomas Herfray is the publications director, domiciled at the above address.
Any request or complaint concerning the present notices must be addressed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by regular mail to the above address.
We advise our customers to use the contact form www.6sense.world for any question related to the activities of 6TH SENSE and the orders placement.
- Website host
The Website is hosted by:
- Registered with the RCS – Lille Métropole under the number 424 761 419 00045;
- Adresse: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France;
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Realization and design of the website
The Website was designed by Voilà la Carte !:
- Registered under the SIREN number: 804221182;
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Intellectual property rights
6TH SENSE is the owner and/or holder of all the trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, still or motion pictures, video sequences, sounds, as well as all the computer applications which could be used to operate the Website.
The Website and all the elements reproduced or used on the Website are protected by the existing laws on intellectual property.
Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of 6TH SENSE, are strictly prohibited.
- Cookies et personal data
The User is informed and acknowledges that during his visit to the site, a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser software.
By browsing the site, he accepts them.
A cookie is an element that does not identify the User but is used to record information relating to the user’s navigation. The User may deactivate this cookie through the parameters appearing in his browser software.
- Limitation of responsibility
The user acknowledges and expressly accepts that 6TH SENSE makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on the Website is as accurate as possible and that the Website is periodically updated, but it may contain inaccuracies or omissions.
6TH SENSE does not guarantee the continuous availability of the Website or the absence of technical malfunctions.